Convergence Station Story Development
Located in C Street, Eemia, Numina, Ossuary, Transit Station
Twenty-five years ago, a freak cosmic event merged four worlds from different universes, scattering the memories of all residents and causing the mystifying forgetting of four women who were integrally tied to this moment. The Quantum Department of Transportation serves as the gateway to these diverse worlds. In this hotbed of interplanetary cohabitation, memories serve as both currency and the key to unlocking the mystery of the Forgotten Four and the cause of this strange Convergence.
Story Development for Convergence Station was a multi-year process consisting of company-wide blue sky ideation; expansive world building, where hundreds of alien characters, societies, and businesses were created; intensive TV-style writers’ rooms, where the character arcs and story beats were mapped out; and the writing and scripting of hundreds of story deliverables, with the contribution of Experience Design and Exhibition Content, and the guidance of Creative Direction.
Convergence Station Story Development Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Billiam Rodgers Story Lead
- Collin Stapleton Story Lead
- Drew Paryzer Narrative Lead
- James Longmire Story Development Director
- Joanna Garner Senior Story Creative Director
- Julianne Aguilar Narrative Lead
- Kimberly Belflower Narrative Lead
- Michael J. Wilson Senior Story Editor
- Shoshana Kessock Narrative Lead
- Alison Gamache Writer
- Cara Mandel Narrative Contributor
- Chadney Everett Narrative Contributor
- Christina Procter Writer
- Christopher Johnson Writer
- Eric Glover Writer
- Jenny Weinbloom Narrative Contributor
- Max Neutra Narrative Contributor
- Tristan Love Narrative Contributor
- Tyler English-Beckwith Writer
- Vince Kadlubek Narrative Contributor