The Blue Sound Spa is intended to provide a moment of peaceful reflection amidst the maximalist chaos of Convergence Station. Every element from the simple, heavy benches, smooth tiling and swirling geode ceiling are there to support the traveller who simply needs to be washed in blue. The sounds of a mountain stream and simple melody create a meditative state.
Blue Sound Spa Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Ossuary Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Shakti Howeth Lead Artist
- Adirondack Studios Show Fabrication Vendor
- Brandy Oleson Digital Fabrication Specialist
- Charles Tuttle Technical Designer
- Cody Borst Installation Support
- Dani Herrera 3D Concept Artist
- Elizabeth Thorp Fabricator
- Emily Markwiese Technical Integrator
- Geoffrey Banzhof Senior Fabricator
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- Matthew Rosvold Lighting Designer
- Naomi Gibbons Production Manager
- Rino Sign Works Show Fabrication Vendor
- Zach Sawan Paint & Pigment Specialist