Jared’s Journey is an experimental game where players influence the flow of imagination as Jared travels through the Real Unreal. The arcade-style game is controlled with two trackballs and two buttons in a wheelchair accessible cabinet in the Mug Shots Plasmaplex.
Jared's Journey Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Lamp Shop Alley Anchor Space in the The Real Unreal Exhibition.
- Alexander Krause Technical Systems Designer
- Cathy Laughlin Senior Creative Engineer
- Cheraya Esters Fabricator
- Christopher MacQueen Production Manager
- Conor Peterson Technical Director
- Dre' Gallegos Senior Technical Design and Production Manager
- Emily Kovalik Creative Producer
- Jess Webb Artist
- Joseph Hecker Senior Technical Fabricator
- Kevin Swartz Fabricator
- Monica Garcia Technical Fabricator
- Sarah Bradley Story Architect
- Subliminal Games Software Developer
- Taylor Hedum Technical Fabricator
- Zach Sawan Paint & Pigment Specialist