The walls and vaulted ceiling of this space are made up of miniature dioramas built inside of vintage alarm clocks, radios, cameras, and various other vessels, organized in a mosaic pattern similar to a collage. The scenes they depict range from underwater, to underground, to cityscapes, and cloud-filled skies lit with lightning. Each piece contains a different miniature scene lit with LEDs, using photoelectric sensor technology to light up as viewers travel down the hall.
You Are Here Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the C Street Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Scott Hildebrandt Lead Artist
- Adirondack Studios Show Fabrication Vendor
- Annie Geimer Artist Liaison
- Cathy Laughlin Senior Exhibitions Creative Engineer
- Christopher Miller Technical Systems Designer
- Dre' Gallegos Lead Technical Integrator
- Emily Markwiese Technical Integrator
- Joel Bartlett Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Hecker Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Yatsky Production Director
- Kevin Sennott Technical Fabricator
- Nora Galler Show Manager
- Paul Groetzinger Sound Designer
- Rose Krayer Materials R&D Specialist
- Taylor Hedum Technical Integrator