Coin Ops is a series of coin operated art experiences across the exhibition. Visitors insert a coin into a machine and activate a response such as a special experience or a mini light show. The coin travels to another location in the exhibition for visitors to freely collect and use to activate more coin-op machines. The goal is to create an in-exhibition circulation of coins that add a fun and nostalgic gaming layer to the experience of small dynamic art.
Coin Ops Contributors
The credits page is organized by different levels of contribution: Exhibition, Anchor Space or Project.
You’re on a project page within the Transit Station Anchor Space in the Convergence Station Exhibition.
- Cathy Laughlin Senior Exhibitions Creative Engineer
- Christopher MacQueen Production Manager
- Conor Peterson Technical Integrator
- Elizabeth Thorp Production Manager
- Emily Markwiese Technical Integrator
- Joel Bartlett Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Hecker Technical Fabricator
- Joseph Yatsky Production Designer
- Joshua Davisson Show Manager
- Joshua Myers Production Manager
- Justin Crouch Fabricator
- Kevin Sennott Technical Fabricator
- Lisa Sun Production Designer
- Max Blake Fabricator
- Parker Jennings Production Manager
- Rose Krayer Artist
- Slaton Spangler Technical Fabricator
- Zach Sawan Paint & Pigment Specialist